Love Walked In - Marisa de los Santos As in her other book,Belong to Me A Novel, Marisa De Loa Santos builds great characters that you cannot help but admire and love. Her writing style is fantastic and very easy to read. I really hope she continues to write novels and not just poetry. I am really looking forward to reading more from this author.

This book was wonderful, and while not a traditional romance, it was definitely a love story. It was the love story of Cornelia and Teo, of Clare and Cornelia, of Clare and her mother, and of Cornelia's whole family. I cannot say enough of this book. I read the sequel to it first (Belong to Me A Novel), not knowing this book existed, and thoroughly enjoyed that one also, but this one was spectacular. The story revolved around Cornelia Brown and the events in her life that allow her to open up and finally find love, and life in the process. In the beginning, Cornelia just exists, but by the end of the book she becomes a character that I will never forget.

In the book Cornelia shares top billing with Clare, and 11 year old girl who finds herself suddenly on her own. Clare, herself, is a brave, strong character that you can't help but fall in love with. I think the feelings and actions of Clare can tell us a lot about human nature and people's capacity to persevere, as well as our desire to find that in our lives which allows us to live it.