Remember Me - Sophie Kinsella Lexi has been in a car accident, and she has amnesia. She doesn't remember anything of the last three years. Not her gorgeous, rich husband, not her glamorous job, not her palatial house, not her best friend, nothing. Nor does she understand what happened to her old life, or what made her change, or why her old friends won't speak to her. What is she going to do?

I expected this book to be funny in the irreverent style that Sophi Kinsella books usually have. Sort of like the show "Samantha Who?", which I wouldn't be surprised to learn was modeled after this book. Although, I'm not sure which came first. Anyway, I was surprised to find that the book was nothing like the TV show, in fact, it wasn't funny to me at all. What it was, was a ripping good story about a girl who finds herself in an impossible situation and how she makes the best of it. I found that I could not put this book down, and when I had to, it as disgruntledly (which may not even be a word). I loved all of the characters in this book, and the way that the story unfolded. And I was not at all disappointed that it did not make me laugh (okay, a couple places did, but not as much as The Undomestic Goddess )but was okay with the fact that it made me cry in places.

I think this is the best book by Sophie Kinsella that I have read so far. On a par with The Undomestic Goddess and better than Confessions of a Shopaholic.