Sister - Rosamund Lupton One of the things that I am enjoying about being involved in Goodreads and writing a blog, is the amount of new authors that I have been exposed to. Rosamund Lupton is another one of those authors. Sister is her debut novel, and it is well worth the read. What Lupton gives us is a tale of the relationship between two sisters all wrapped up in a mystery. Rather than taking away from either story, these two stories fit well together and keep the reader involved. Bee flies to London as her sister is reported missing, only to have the police discover her sister's body and to have the coroner declare it as a suicide. Bee does not believe Tess would commit suicide and proceeds to try to prove otherwise. The story is told in the form of letters to her sister and Bee's ultimate recollection of events. I found both stories captivating and engrossing. The characters were excellently portrayed and believable. The relationship story had the right mix of nostalgia and poignancy. The mystery was excellent, complete with all the right twists and turns and an ending that was surprising on more than one level. Great debut by Ms. Lupton and I am looking forward to reading her next book.