Cover of Snow - Jenny Milchman I am always excited when I find a new author whose stories I love. This is the case with [a:Jenny Milchman|4810211|Jenny Milchman|] and [b:Cover of Snow: A Novel|15797079|Cover of Snow A Novel|Jenny Milchman||19258206]. The suspense in this book grabbed me right from the start and never let go. In fact, the best indication of that is that I blew through this book, reading it in two days. Although there were a few twists and turns in the book, they weren't on the level of those in Gillian Flynn books. This book was more like [b:The Witness|12716613|The Witness|Nora Roberts||17851429] by [a:Nora Roberts|625|Nora Roberts|], [b:These Things Hidden|9166559|These Things Hidden|Heather Gudenkauf||14045698] by [a:Heather Gudenkauf|2875124|Heather Gudenkauf|], or [b:Secrets of Eden|8872153|Secrets of Eden|Chris Bohjalian||6755092] by [a:Chris Bohjalian|3509|Chris Bohjalian|]. It is my first five star read of the year, and I am looking forward to more from this author;

My complete review: